- This event has passed.
Employment Application Mastery Workshop
August 21, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
5th Part of the Master Your Career Series
Why fit in when you were born to standout – Dr Suess
Having read 100,000’s thousands of resumes over my career I find few that accurately represent the candidate well.
The job of a Resume is to get you an interview. How do you get to speak with someone when machines are selecting which Resumes get read not people?
In this powerful workshop you will learn :
- The secrets on how to get your application to the top
- How to write a Resume that works
- How to prepare a key word rich Resume
- How to write powerful application letters
- Master social media applications
- How to address selection criteria
- What to expect in an Assessment Centre
The Resume advice session with Annette Hurley was very useful. Not only did I receive great feedback and suggestions on my resume structure, but also she made me realise how much I have actually achieved in my professional career.
When evaluating past work experiences, I tended to leave important parts out or got wrapped up in the wording. Annette Hurley helped me with her knowledgeable advice and I feel now much more confident applying for jobs or potential interviews as I gained self-confidence about my achievements. Thank you so much. Marlene