Communication Mastery Workshop
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
9th Part of the Master Your Career Series
The single biggest problem in communication is the ilusion that it has taken place. George Beranard Shaw
Resolving conflict in the workplace is a ongoing battle for many organisations. Toxic workplaces detract from the organisations vision and can leave employees feeling disempowered, bullied and burnt out.
You’ve got your job but have you got the skills to succeed in the workplace?
This workshop will give you some practical skills to enable you to effectively communicate and interact with your colleagues, management and external clients.
In this workshop you will learn
- Mastering workplace relations
- Improving relationships
- Understanding and demonstrating interpersonal and group communication skills that enable us to help or collaborate with others
- Knowing how to deal with peer pressure, and understanding how our behaviours and those of others are interrelated
- Respecting diversity
- Being honest with others
- Understanding the importance of positive relationships in our personal and professional lives
- Being able to express personal feelings, reactions and ideas in an appropriate manner
- Knowing how to solve interpersonal problems